Application for Employment
- All student employees must be full-time undergraduate, graduate, or law school students at the College of William & Mary.
- All student employees must be in good academic standing with the college and must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater during the term of their employment.
- Building Managers may not be simultaneously employed as a resident assistant, head resident, hall director, or in any other position which would prevent attendance and/or participation in training.
- All employeess are required to attend and fully participate in biannual training. Absence from training may be grounds for immediate dismissal.
- All student employees are required to attend regularly scheduled meetings.